Saturday 18 April 2020

Together Forever - Rachelle Sigurdson

Hello Dusty Attic Fans, my middle son & his loved one got engaged on March 12th, so I decided to to do a LO using some of Dusty Attic's Love Words, & some of my favorite chipboard pieces.....

The Dusty Attic used: https://dustyattic.com.au/
Mystic Frame #1
Artsy Frame #2
 
Decorative Frame #1
String Frame Small
Skeleton Clock Faces
Chain Circles
 Mystic Flourish
Ornate Pendants #3
Mini Marrakesh Trellis
Word Disks #1
Love You Arrows
Mini Captions #7
Word Pack #19
Wordpl@y #4
Mini Number Set
Teeny Tiny ABC
Dusty Attic Bling
The 49 and Market used: https://www.49andmarket.com/
Papers-Tattered Garden
Layered Embellishments
LE-32495 Eucalyptus Dreams Layered Embellishments
Eucalyptus Dreams
Flowers
MV-32471-Mauras-Vineyard-Chardonnay
Maura's Vineyard-Chardonnay
MV-32464-Mauras-Vineyard-Merlot
Maura's Vineyard-Merlot
SUG-32433-Sugar-Posies-Butterscotch
Sugar Posies-Butterscotch
SUG-32426-Sugar-Posies-Huckleberry
Sugar Posies-Huckleberry
SPF-32396-Sugar-Petals-Butterscotch
Sugar Petals-Butterscotch
Vintage Shades-Cerise Blossoms
Other Elements used: Black Gesso, Clear Crackle Paint, Prima Wax-Vintage Silk, Old Silver & Lucky Emerald, Bling & a metal heart I had in my stash....Here are a few close ups.....
I primed all of the chipboard pieces except for the Wordpl@y with black gesso, then applied clear crackle paint onto some areas. Once the crackle had completely dried I played with the Waxes listed above but only using the emerald on the leaves.....

I cut the photo into a circle then glued it onto Mystic Frame, then glued the String Frame & Circle around and over the photo, plus a Skeleton Frame under the photo. I also glued a strip of rhinestones from my stash onto the Mystic Frame.....

I framed the engagement ring with the Decorative Frame, & glued the Artsy Frame onto the Decorative Frame, then glued the DA rhinestones onto the frame.....



I rubbed a bit of the wax onto the Wordpl@y & inked the edges & glued the word disk into the decorative frame....Here are a few more close ups....











Thank you so much for taking the time to look & stay safe.....Rachelle

No comments:

Post a Comment