Tuesday 31 March 2020

Life is Beautiful - Anguree Van Rensburg

Hello everyone

I'm back today sharing this layout I made for our Moodboard Challenge, using an array of beautiful Dusty Attic Chipboard pieces.


I just loved the gorgeous colours of our Moodboard and thought this photo, taken for our wedding anniversary a couple of years ago, will be absolutely perfect, showcasing the purple and pink colours of the sunset.




To mimic the colours in the photo,  I used a combination of two papers from the new Vintage Artistry Coral and Vintage Artistry Sky Collections by 49 And Market. You will note that I chose to ink all my chipboard pieces in White Brilliance Archival Ink.



I embellished the photo on 2 sides using a combination of various flowers. I then added my title to the bottom and sentiment to the top. 

Products used:

Thank you so much for visiting us today. I hope you enjoyed your time here and will be back again for more inspiration from the rest of the team.

Till next time, take care, stay safe and enjoy your day crafting. 





No comments:

Post a Comment