Friday 3 April 2020

Samuser au soleil - Kareen Dion - Mood Board Inspiration


Hello everyone!

Today I'm sharing with you my inspiration from this month moodboard. 
I must say, that aren't colors that I'm used to. 
But, a challenge is a challenge!


And here is my layout : 

Some close ups : 
For the title, I used the French Mini Caption #9, I mixed paint and embossing powder.

On the background I took the Fancy Trim #13, I love the borders from the new release.
They are so easy to work with and it always gives a little extra on your creation.

I also added Stars #4 that I painted and add a little bit of white gesso on them.


Behind the title, I used the Banners #4 that I simply painted.



Chipboards used : 



So that's it for me today and I hope you will be inspired!! 
See you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment