Thursday 26 December 2019

Beauty - Hetty Hall - Mood Board Inspiration

Good Morning Dusty Fans and welcome to my last blog post for 2019. Can you believe it is nearly Christmas? I don't know where this year has gone. Today I am sharing a layout created based on this month's stunning mood board and used lots of 49 and Market goodies as well as several gorgeous Dusty Attic Chipboard pieces, I particularly love that chandelier and frame.

 I mainly picked the purple and aqua colours from the mood board with a touch of brown or in my case gold by simply adding some opal magic - violet to all my chosen chipboard pieces. When you add it to plain chipboard it really brings out the gold hues with a touch of violet, depending on the light. Once painted I set all my chipboard pieces aside to start working on my design by choosing my background paper and flowers, all of course from 49 and Market. I played around with my design for a while, sometimes this take longer then a while but this layout came together fairly quick. I added some white gesso to some of the flowers to soften the colours a bit and finished it by adding some artstones.

Dusty Attic Products Used:

That is all for now, thanks so much for dropping in.
Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year, hope to see you all in 2020.
Until then.....
Hugs
Hetty

No comments:

Post a Comment