Wednesday 25 December 2019

Merry Christmas - Michelle Van Oudtshoorm

Hello Dusty Attic friends!

And a Merry Christmas to you all - may this Christmas season bring you lots of happiness and love!

And since it is Christmas, I have put together  a Christmas layout with gorgeous Dusty Attic chipboard

I have used Prima paper and flowers combined with the Dusty Attic chipboard to create the layout. There is some stencilling, inking, splattering and stamping in the background before I added all my elements.

All the Dusty Attic chipboard has been painted first in Dusty in Colour Gold. I then added a gilding polish that has a white gold finish over the chipboard pieces.

The photo and paper have been matted on foam tape to allow for the flowers to be tucked under.



I love these chipboard poinsettia's  - and they come in different sizes, which was really great to use on my page. Once all the flowers and chipboard were in place, I added some art stone to the flowers and parts of the page - I thought this gave the page a good Christmas feeling - like snow!

These are the products I have used:


Enjoy your festive season and best wishes for 2020!


No comments:

Post a Comment