Saturday 9 November 2019

Romantic Summer Garden - Kerstin Filou - Mood Board Inspiration

Hello creative Scrapbook friends!

As I saw our November Moodboard  I was inspired to create a romantic flower layout
 as memory on wonderful hours in my summer garden.



some close up's


I used only a half Medallion #2


firstly I primed all the Chipboard pieces with white gesso and painted with delicate pastell colours, pink and green,
after drying I highlighted the chippies with 
Metallic Lustre ' Champagne Ice', a wax metallic finish from DecoArt  
 




I always love to use some stencils for the background design, 
the amazing
Sunburst Stencil  was perfect with white Modeling Paste (DecoArt), 
only some rays and after drying, 
sprayed over with Distress Oxide Spray 'Squeezed Lemonade' 
and Distress Spray Stain 'Picket Fence'


used Dusty Attic chipboards and stencils

 

Threaded Beads Stencil

 

 

Thanks for your visit and Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment