Saturday 9 November 2019

Passion - KasiaSalmanowicz

Hello everyone!
Today I
decided to decorate circle, wooden box with Dusty Attic amazing chipboard. All
with paper elements and some fabric.

I really enjoy doing  mixed media projects, that’s
why I always decorate chipboard with paint for example. This time on the lid of the box I glued a round frame from a large set of DA chipboard. There are many sizes. I painted the lid and chipboard with white gesso. I glued a piece of fabric, and then another selected chippy. Oval decorative mini frame and delicate swirls. I also secured it with gesso and then used liquid acrylic paints. In the free places I glued elements cut out of scrapbooking paper.
Finally I splashed a little with white acrylic paint mixed with water.















Used in this project:

Hugs,Kasia
Salmanowicz


No comments:

Post a Comment