Thursday 26 September 2019

Happiness - Farrel Tailor - Mood Board Inspiration

Hi there DA Fans, Farrel here today to share my mood board challenge project. I decided to use the blue/grey tones as my inspiration along with the picture of flowers.
 
43952345_10216517098661166_6803412867572826112_o
products.Altered Reverse Frame by Farrel Tailor
I started with covering my whole canvas with white gesso, then mixed Prima Texture Powder with white gesso to create a texture paste. I used the Brick Wall Stencil all around the sides of the reversed canvas. Once the paste was dry I then painted over the top with Paperartsy Fresco Chalk Acrylic Paint in Inky Pool. I then dry brushed Stamperia Home Deco Paint in Warm White over the bricks.
Dusty Attic Reverse Frame by Farrel Tailor
I added another stencil from my stash to the back of the canvas and used the blue texture paste from Prima Old Walls set. For the Ornate Circle Frames Small I painted with white gesso and used White Gold Art Alchemy Wax all over to give an aged effect.
I painted the Mystic Flourish with Stamperia's Home Deco Chalk Paint in Smoke grey and adhered them so they overlapped behind the dragonfly. I added some blue glitter to the back of my art pebbles and then painted the tops with the smoke grey paint.
Happiness reverse canvas by Farrel Tailor
I used Dusty Attic's Crackle Varnish for on the Industrial Dragonfly and painted it with Paperartsy Fresco Chalk Acrylic Paint in Inky Pool. To finish off the canvas I added some art stones, Sisal and adhered the Happiness from Wordpl@y #2 Black.
Dusty Attic Products
[gallery ids="3685,3686,3688,3689,3687" type="rectangular" link="file"]
Thanks for dropping in and I can't wait to share my next projects with you all real soon xx
Farrel Tailor

No comments:

Post a Comment