Monday 23 September 2019

Explore - Kristy Abela

I love a real meaty page and I have found some amazing paper to compliment our awesome chipboard... 
Heres a memory, looks rustic but really, its Questacon. 
I got some awesome snaps and lots of fun scrapping them...



Here are close ups of how I textured & coloured the chipboard. 
For tips and tricks scroll down. 











I wanted to be careful to avoid having too much white trapped under the Crackle so I added some colour underneath with a shimmer spray.




Why does it take so long for things to dry....




So while I was waiting I used Navy blue to neutralise the background.



And added some stamping




I used some metallic wax to create tarnish.



I used the metallics on black gesso chipboard pieces to accent the light & dark layers.




Not too much of a compromise for the scrappers and Mixed Media Junkies... 



Thanks For Looking! 

Abela Artistry.




No comments:

Post a Comment