Monday 23 September 2019

Because of You ... Adri Du Preez - Mood Board Inspiration

Hello everyone!

Here is my layout inspired by the amazing September mood board.  I just love the colours of this mood board.

Here is the mood board.



and here is my layout.


 How absolutely amazing is this title and so very true.  The title as well as the leaves #2 were embossed with white embossing powder.



The Paddock Fence Set were first covered with white crackle texture paste.  Once completely dry I inked the fence with brown ink, and dry brushed with white gesso for a more distressed look.

All the foliage, leaves and Wattle blossoms were first covered with white gesso and then painted with acrylic paint and dry bushed with gesso.  I snipped the leavy frame in pieces and tucked them under the flower clusters.





Here are a few more close ups.







When everything was glued down I added art stones, splatters with diluted white gesso and black ink.

These are the Dusty Attic chipboard pieces that I used.




No comments:

Post a Comment