Monday 22 July 2019

Remember Today - Patricia Basson

 This month my Dusty Attic Project features photos of me and my son that I took when we managed a very short visit in Stellenbosh when I went to the Antonis Tzanidakis workshop... 
I used papers from 49 and Market, To the Point and Whispers from the Bold and Beautiful collection. Also used a few items from the matching laser-cut sheet in the collection. 











I Gesso'd all my chipboard pieces in preparation. Then I painted the Windows and Shutters, Stitching, a part of the Vine and one of the Heart Designer Disks with 13 Arts Turquoise Rainbow Color. In the closeups one can see the variation of the paints....love how easy it can be to alter Dusty Chippies without too much trouble! Although my favorite is to slap as much as I can onto the chippies, they are so forgiving !!!  I also sprayed some Webbing Spray onto the Window...Did not get as many webs as I wanted, think the spray might be a little old and too tacky.



The Title, Heart and rest of the vine where painted with Pink Rainbow Color. I layered two Hearts, added two sizes of Gold Microspheres. Then heat embossed with a few layers of clear UTEE. 





I used several different flowers from 49 and Market on this page. I snipped the Vine Border into pieces and tucked them between my flowers. 













Some lace and a little dusting of Tim Holtz Platinum Glitter Dust finishes of the page....

New and exciting designs are available in the Dusty Attic on-line store....















You don't raise heroes, 
you raise sons. 
 And if you treat them like sons, 
they'll turn out to be heroes, 
even if it's just in your own eyes.  
~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.~

No comments:

Post a Comment