Monday 22 July 2019

Winter Tags - Cindy Wille with VIDEO Tutorial

Hi there! I'm back with some moodboard inspiration for you guys! This months moodboard for Dusty Attic is stunning! And so different then what I'm used to. I just had to make it a bit more extravagant and decided to create something winter themed.





I love the designer discs! They are so versatile and perfect for a wide range of themes. I really like how they turn out when you use embossing enamel and Lindy's Angel Wings on them.

I've created a video for you guys (as always ;)) to check out the whole process. And I would love for you to subscribe to my channel of course :)! 
Check out the video below or watch it on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/8DmjZ7u6gXo

I've used several pieces of Dusty Attic chipboard. The poinsettia are so cute! You can see the Dusty Attic products I've used down below and follow the link to the store by clicking on the images.











Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!

Dusty-Attic-New-Badge-Cindy.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment