Wednesday 12 December 2018

Merry Christmas - Cards set of 3 - Nicole Doiron


Happy December to all Dusty FANattics!

Since this is the month of celebration, I chose to create Christmas cards as my first DT project for the Dusty Attic blog.








This is the first card in the trio using as main focal point the gorgeous Merry Christmas Tree.





I used embossing powder on the tree as well as on the poinsettias.




I absolutely love the Poinsettia sets from Dusty Attic, small and large. 
I cut out some stars from the Star Banner to embellish around the tree.





My 2nd card includes some more Poinsettia colored with embossing powder and dabbed with red paint.



I also added some Stars #3 to embellish the card.




This adorable piece is from the Mini Holly #2 set.

I colored it using markers.




And last but not least, I made my third card a bit more bright on a blue stripe background and some red, green and gold accents.




This Christmas Bauble is very intricate and perfect for a card.



I used it with a Holly #2 which I really adore.



Let's take a closer look at all the Dusty Attic chipboard used on my cards.


Chipboard

Poinsettia - DA1023
Poinsettia Small - DA2246
Christmas Baubles - DA0492
Mini Holly #2 - DA0186
Holly #2 - DA0111
Merry Christmas Tree - DA2249
Stars #3 - DA1153
Star Banner - DA1436

I hope that I've put you in a festive mood with my Christmas cards!

Hopefully you will share with us your Holiday-themed creations this month on the Facebook Dusty FANattics page right HERE!


Visit me at Scrap-Utopia to see more of my work.

See you later this month for my mood board project!






2 comments: