Friday 14 December 2018

Christmas Wreath - Valerie Ouellet

Hi Dusty Attic fans!

I'm back today with a festive project made with 12x12 Dusty Attic chipboard. I used "Lacey Frame Large" to create a festive wreath with traditional colors.


I painted my chipboard with Dusty Attic acrylic paint and I embossed in gold here and there. Finally, I added a little bit of white crackle paint on center to create a texture.






I used some Christmas decoration to create my design. I added some festive chipboards like "Poinsettia small" and "Holly Flourish #2" that I painted with Dusty Attic acrylic paint.


 
 







Have a nice Christmas Holiday!
xxx

Materials used:
-Dusty Attic acrylic paint (Silver,Cranberry,Raisin,Forrest,Capri) 
-Cuts2luv flairs
-Lindy's stamp gang embossing powder gold












No comments:

Post a Comment