Friday 3 February 2023

Today's Memories are tomorrow's treasures - Michelle Van Oudtshoorn

Hello lovelies

Well here we are in March already, can you believe it? Here is my layout for this month: 

I have started with two papers, tearing one down top and bottom before adhering to the page. I then add the photo with foam tape, before adding all the fussy cut pieces under it.
D
I have used DA0335 mini scroll as flourishes - there are two in the pack. These were painted with metallique acrylic paint and then tucked under the fussy cut elements. I then dry brushed a tinged of rusty coloured paint over the chipboard pieces.

The Mini Foliage #2 DA2786 comes with a variety of different shaped mini leaves - and I have used the oak leaves and added these under the laser cut elements - painted with the same acrylic paints, lightly sponged on so as not to lose the veins in the leaves.
The title "Today's Memories are Tomorrow's Treasures" was also lightly sponged with paint so as not to fill the letters with paint, and added to the photo with foam tape.

These are the products I have used:



Thanks for visiting the blog today.

Hugs,
Michelle






No comments:

Post a Comment