Thursday 2 February 2023

Japanese Style Decorative card - Mariusz Gierszewski

 

Hello everyone,
Today I have prepared for you a very richly decorated card in Japanese style. A lot of different chipboards have been hidden on it. I first covered all of them with gesso, and then dried them to cover them with pastel pink paint.



I built the wreath on Designer Disc #13 - Marrakesh, and the second smaller circle I added under the flower arrangement. 


After building the composition on the wreath, I added a few twigs with leaves, which I divided into smaller pieces to complement the flowers beautifully.

Finally, I sponged a bit of gesso over the whole work to make it look more shabby and delicate. 

I hope you like how I used chipboards from Dusty Attic.

Have a nice day!

Mariusz - Scrap Hobby








No comments:

Post a Comment