Saturday 18 February 2023

#beautiful - Michelle Van Oudtshoorn

Hello Dusty FANattics

I am sharing a layout inspired off the colours of the February moodboard

This is the layout I created with the moodboard
This layout has been created with Mintay paper range. I started with the ornate pendant (DA1366) and first cut of the chain part of the pendant, which I coloured with a Posco blue pen and the rest of pendant with a Posco pink pen. First I matted the photo, and then created the flower clusters - all added with foam tape and added the chain cut pieces to the photo.

The leaves (DA0508) were painted with a mix of blue, pink and purple posco pens and tucked under the flower clusters.
Love the cute little bees (DA3314) - also using the Posco acrylic pens to colour the bees and added to the flower clusters 
The hashtag title "beautiful" (DA1597) was added to the layout, and I then added some bling to the page,
Why not enter the moodboard challenge by using the moodboard as inspiration, using dusty attic chipboard on your project and enter your project on the Dusty FANattics Facebook page and you could win one of two AUD$50 worth of  gorgeous Dusty Attic chipboard.

These are the Dusty Attic products I have used:











No comments:

Post a Comment