Sunday 19 February 2023

Appreciate the little things - Heather Woodall - Mood Board Inspiration

 Good morning

For my project this time I have used the mood board as inspiration, although, mine is slightly darker than the mood board.



I have used these beautiful papers from Denise Boddey Designs that work really well with these industrial cog chipboard pieces from Dusty Attic

I started by figuring out the base papers and fussy cut elements - I do love to fussy cut.

I then used the Dusty Attic DA1494 Creative Script Stencil, some texture paste and some Lindy's sprays to add some texture on the right-hand side.




I also used the same Lindy's sprays to spray/paint over all the cog chipboard pieces, and then finished some of them off with Prima Antique Gold wax and teal wax.




The title DA3345 Appreciate the Little Things, I painted in black, then used some Prima silver wax to blend up from the bottom, and then finished it off with a layer of glossy accents



I really enjoyed creating this layout and creating a feminine steampunk page. I hope I've inspired you to look at your fussy cut flowers and cog chipboard pieces and turn them into something girly.

Heather
















No comments:

Post a Comment