Thursday 2 June 2022

2022 June Mood Board and May winners

 

Hello Dusty FANattics 

First I would like to announce the TWO winners of the May Mood board challenge whom receive a $50 (AUD) credit to the Dusty Attic Online store, I can see some new release products in their carts. 


JOAN ROSENBERG 

Joan has used, 100% Boy, Broken mesh, Mischief.


ANNA SALA

Anna has used chipboards:
- designer discs #17 - tree
-zoo animals #2
- techno Circles Large

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second I would like to share a layout as inspiration for the June Mood Board challenge with you from 

JEN BURNS 

Although I started off with the Dusty Attic June mood board my layout took me into a different direction as I added greens, blues and yellows to my page below.


Today I have a layout of my gorgeous little grand daughter taken last year at the park across the road, just sitting playing with the leaves quite happily. 



I started off by slicing the large Park tree in half and using this on the left hand side of my page (and now I have another half for another layout)  I have painted the Tree with brown on the  trunk and branches and then the grass and leaves section with green, when it was completely dry  inked some brown ink over the top to add texture, I have painted the Autumn leaves the same way. 



Using the 49 and Market Curators Botanical range allowed me to connect the tree over to the photograph using the fence rub on then follow the layout upwards to add the Heart strings heart and large butterfly to the top of the page. 




The word "Blessed" is from Word pack #45 and is perfect for the way I feel about both of my grandchildren. I have sponged this with the same green as the tree but added a yellow ink over the top to add highlights. 



To finish off my page I have added a mini heart button in white and three cute little mini butterflies in yellow,






Remember you can purchase any of the Dusty Attic chipboard from the online store 

HERE 


Dusty Attic amazing products used :














See you all again soon, in the mean time it would be awesome if you added any of your own projects to the 
Dusty FANattics Facebook page

J xxx





















No comments:

Post a Comment