Friday 3 June 2022

Always findtime... - Michelle Van Oudtshoorn

Hello Dusty Attic fans

And just like that ..... it's June! Is it just me, or does time seem to be going faster and faster? I am back on the blog with a new project for Dusty Attic.

I first layered and matted my photo, and adhered to my page with foam tape - only to the centre of matting, so I was able to tuck in flowers and chipboard. The panel grid (DA2373) was painted with orange chalk paint and then cut in half adding one piece to the right of the photo matt, and the other to the top left of the photo matt.


I then added flower die cuts and flowers to each side to make up the clusters. Once these were done I added the heart stems (DA3260) chipboard - painted first with white and brushed over with a light green. 
The title "Always Find Time for the Things in Life that Make You Happy" (DA1458) is painted with a darker green paint. Once this was dry, I adhered this to my page and then added Glossy Accents to give the title dimension. 
I finished off adding 49 and Market's Curators Essential stitched washi tape and some bling.

These are the Dusty Attic pieces I have used:



Thanks for visiting the blog today.

Cheers
Michelle





No comments:

Post a Comment