Thursday 3 June 2021

All Boy - Michelle Van Oudtshoorn

Hello Dusty Attic fans

We are truly into winter in New Zealand and this weekend past, we had torrential rain - a 1 in 100 year event - it's been quite horrific! I did manage to get some scrapbooking in - and created this layout for my June project:

This is one of my favourite photos of my son - who is now 28. I have used this photo a few times, but just love it! I have painted all my chipboard pieces with Prima Alchemy paint and then rubbed on Prima wax to give it different shades.
I used two different sizes of the Techno circles from DA2856 and DA2858, which I attached in from of and behind the photo, before placing these on the two clog clusters. 
I tucked the papers under the cluster clogs before sticking everything down. 
I have used industrial chains DA1938 and some gears by Nuneka DA2734. to make this feature in the corner, and used the chains on the main design.
I added a few other gears to the page.

The title was made up of letters from the alphabet set "fun times" DA2698. The letters were also painted with Prima Alchemy paint and then once dry, sanded on the edges of each letter before adhering these to the page.


These are products I have used:







Thanks for visiting the blog today,
Michelle







No comments:

Post a Comment