Wednesday 26 May 2021

A Captured moment - Michelle Van Oudtshoorn - Mood Board Inspiration

 Hello Dusty Attic fans

I am back with a layout using the May moodboard as inspiration.


I drew inspiration from the photo to create my layout


I have used two Queen Vintage Frames by Nuneka (DA2742) to frame my photos. I first painted these frames with Prima Alchemy paint, before adding the photos. These were then added to the paper on foam tape, before adhering my fussy cut leaves and ivy vines DA2601


The ivy leaves have also been painted with Prima Alchemy paint and then rubbed with wax.

I then added the flowers 
I have then added the title from the mini captions DA1834

Thanks for visiting the blog - and you can enter the Dusty Attic monthly challenge by using the May Moodboard as inspiration and enter on the Dusty Fanattics page on Facebook. You could win of two $50 Dusty Attic vouchers!

These are the products I have used:

IVY VINES  DA2601


Thanks for popping by!

Till next time,
Michelle





No comments:

Post a Comment