Monday 12 April 2021

Love Completely - Aneta Nasonkowska

 Hi all!

This is my first spring entry this year and it cannot be otherwise - you're greeted by a spring layout full of flowers for a couple in love with gardening. For years, they have been caring for their garden together, with joy, passion and love. This is how beautiful their relationship is, which has been going on for 40 years! It's true that you can see here in the photo of me and my husband on our wedding day (I must respect the privacy of my wonderful clients) but in the original there is a lovely couple in love here. I was asked to make a design in shades of duck egg with white and gray accents. Plants forced the presence of the green color additionally.




I sew a sheet of paper's borders three times on the machine with a shade of blue thread, making sure that it's an even and precise stitch. Then I enriched my base with two masks from Dusty Attic (LeavesRiver Stones). I used Distress structural pastes with a cracking and matt effect. I made innervation on the leaves with tweezers and gave them a duck egg shade with Versa Magic ink.




In this work, the most time and space was occupied by potted flowers (at the bottom you will find links to all patterns) and gardening tools, available in sets. They are just awesome to work with, the color brings out their charming beauty. I have to admit that when I was placing my order, they didn't catch my attention. I got them as a free sets (Thank you Jen! :)) and now I know that with the next order they'll be in my basket for sure! The pots are finished with Finnabair structural paste in a cool gray shade. The color, however, didn't quite match the design, so I covered it with a thin layer of the aforementioned cracked-effect paste. I really like the effect of combining these two media. One pot was given a pattern using a Knitting mask. I painted the leaves with green Finnabair rust effect paste, while all the flowers are white thanks to the acrylic paint from Arte Deco. 




The next stage are the leaves and branches around the photo. I painted the branches with Promarker Cool Gray # 4 and the leaves with a Soft Green shade. Next, I sketched an outline of the innervation with the black Faber Castell XS pen. Flowers are handmade with dies, embossed with the Floral Mandala 3D folder from Sizzix, added here and there some jagged gauze and mini pebbles from Finnabair. And inside there are also white stamens. Leaves are also cut from Creative Expressions, embossed with Leaf Veins and tinted with gray ink. 



There are quite a few pebbles in various sizes in the design in all nooks and crannies. Around the ones made with mask, there are also chipboard cobble stones, painted white. The composition around the photo begins with layered pieces of paper, torn at the edges. The photo is in a gray distressed frame, around a mixture of moss and pebbles, the mentioned leaves, branches and flowers. You'll find also a birdhouse hidden among the leaves, birds, butterflies and a white bow on a pot.



The project without inscriptions is, in my opinion, a poor souvenir. The inscriptions convey the message and show that we know the person for whom we personalize the gift. Here, the daughters of the couple decided on three texts: LOVE Completelyalways & forever and a beautiful quote: Not always eye to eye, but always heart to heart  I painted them and number 40 with white acrylic paint. The customers are happy and the couple too, so I also have satisfaction. In my projects, I implement a large dose of my own preferences, but it's very important for me to meet the needs of ordering parties. Fulfilling various whims forces me to be creative and each project is unique. I like this. How is it with you? Are you looking for clients for ready-made works or do you make them strictly to order?




Products used in this project:


Dusty Attic's products used:












Thanks for visiting and see you on the next project. It's ready and waiting to be described! :)
Feel free to subscribe and to the comments section. 


No comments:

Post a Comment