Sunday 7 March 2021

Card Set - Anat Weksler

 Hello crafty friends!

Anat here today with a new bright, bold and colorful set of cards.




I believe I already mentioned that I love using Dusty Attic's chipboards negatives and left overs! I  simply keep them all LOL and that's for some reasons.

In my new cards I'm showing that when using leftovers and negatives together with the amazing chipboards we get such a wonderful outcome. I encourage you, my friends, to do the same. Dusty Attic's chipboard material is so fine everyone should keep it!

I colored all chipboards with Finnabair's impasto paint and fantasy pastes.

Here are the gorgeous pieces I've used:

DA2457 - Polaroid frame set#4


DA2513 - Industrial stars#2




DA2355 - Swirls#2








Here are some closeups so you can see all details:












Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment