Wednesday 17 February 2021

Found and Ordinary - Anat Weksler - Mood Board Inspiration

 Hello crafty friends!

Back today with my Moodboard inspired project - a couple of Industrial Coins.




To create my Industrial Coins I first cut 2 circles out of 6x6 Beauty Restless collection by Craft O'clock-Mixed Media and adhered them on 2 cardboard circles.
Next I primed the papers with Clear Gesso and when dry I grabbed the Cogs stencil and spread through it Blue Opals and Sparkly Onyx  Jewel effect paste - new Finnabiar's pastes. To make it more Interseting I sparkled Stampendous Aged and Lindy's Chunky Embossing Powders.


Part of the chippboards where colored with Finnabair Fantasy pastes and others with Metalique Paints. All were rubbed with different Metalique Waxes.
I wanted the Brick chipboards to look similar to the ones in Moodboard, the coloring was made with lots of layers, soon I will make a video tutorial to show how I made it.



















Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment