Thursday 4 February 2021

Canvas Art - Pascale B - Mood Board Inspiration

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on the Dusty Attic blog with a new canvas whose colors are inspired by the February color combo. 


Here is the February Mood Board combo from Dusty Attic.

I just love those colors!

I glued some mini brick wall on the canvas. I mixed together some plaster paste and Mini Art Stones to add some texture. I covered the whole canvas with it. While the plaster was still wet I added a few dry leaves. 

I primed all the chipboards with white gesso. When done, I colored all the chipboard with liquid acrylic paints: the flowers from Wildflowers  #3 with the Prussian Blue, and the branches with Umber and Avocado, the Flower Buds #2 with Ochre, the Foliage #3 with Umber, and finally the Foliage #23 with Umber.


Finally, I embossed some elements: the Flowers Bud #2 with Twilight Jade Slate, the Wildflowers #3 and the Foliage #23 with Hyacinth Blue Jade, and the Foliage #3 with Midnight Gold. 


I primed the resin door with clear gesso before painting it with the Prussian Blue paint. Next, I glued all the chipboards around the door. I waxed the door and the mini birdhouse with Graphite, Old Silver, and White Gold waxes.


To finish, I added some glitters.


Materials

Dusty Attic products:


Wildflower #3
DA1143

Flower Buds #2
DA1406

Foliage #3
DA1293

Foliage #23
DA2594

Mini Brick Wall
DA0814

Mini Birdhouses
DA0706

Other products:
Embossing Powders - Lindy's Gang (Midnight Gold, Twilight Jade Slate, Hyacinth Blue Jade);
Moulds - Katy Sue Design (ClassicDoor);
Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Min Art Stones, Mica Powder: Rust; );
Liquid Acrylic Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Umber, Ochre, Prussian Blue, Avocado);
Waxes Art Alchemy - Finnabair Prima (Graphite, Old Silver, White Gold);
Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Plaster Paste);
Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (Clear Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you find some inspiration here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment