Wednesday 12 August 2020

Moment De jole (Joyful Moment) - Kareen Dion

Hello everyone!
Today, I'm sharing a layout with colors that I don't really use that often. 
I don't if it's because I find black too dark or because ... I don't know!!
But I always love the combination of the black/red/white.

I really love that Dusty Attic offers French titles and quotes. Here I used the
 "French Mini Captions #7" and the quotes from the "French Wordpl@y BLACK #1".

Under the paper with writings, you can see that I added a border chipboard "Fancy Trim #18".
 I simply painted it in black and put some white gesso on it.


And I also used the "Tropical Foliage #10" that I've painted with watercolor and a put
a little bit of white gesso on it.

And a last close-up : 


Material used : 
  


Thank you so much for stopping by and see you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment