Saturday 25 July 2020

Favourite Moment - Belinda Spencer - Mood Board Inspiration

Hello Dusty FANattics!

Long time no see!

I thought it was time to dust off the cobwebs and share my latest layout for The Dusty Attic inspired by the July Moodboard.

Favourite Moment


I was inspired by the mood board to create a really pretty and girly layout using some Heidi Swapp papers I have had in my stash for aaaages!

Here's a peek at the gorgeous mood board:


So pretty!!




I really love the Impact Titles and used my edited version of 'Favourite Moments' for my title. I simply decided not to use the 's' on the end to make the title fit my photo. I painted it with three coats of heavy white gesso first and then added some Heidi Swapp Colour Shine to the 'Moment'.



I used a torn piece of the 12 x 12 Chicken Wire on my background that I stapled in place. I left it raw to co-ordinate with the rustic feel of my photo of my daughter posing in our hay shed. I then layered the Swirly Flourishes on top. The flourishes were painted with three coats of heavy white gesso and left as is because I love the crispness of bright white embellishments.



I slipped in some pretty Blooms # 4 to match the roses on my daughter's dress. These I gave the gesso treatment before adding some Heidi Swapp Colour Shine.



Finally I added some stars to match the star cut outs in the background paper.

The Dusty Attic products used:




Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today. I hope you are feeling inspired.

Cheers
Belinda



No comments:

Post a Comment