Thursday 30 July 2020

Cherish - Kristy Abela - Mood Board Inspiration


Its July already! Another moodboard challenge is here. From this one I took those delicate colours and mixed them with another delicacy, Taashi. My baby grew her wings last month and this one is for her. 




I used the baroque flourish in another layout as wings and these ones are the larger pair. Clever huh? Just goes to show your imagination is the only limitation. 


I used some flat coloured embossing powder to make the title stand out 


and a shimmery colour of embossing powder for the bluebells.


To create the background I used some of the washi tape from the same paper range.


I added some modelling paste, embossing powder (heat set it) and then some stamping.


I used the die cuts from the paper pack and layered them and the chipboard among the rungs on the ladder.


Here I used some crayon to highlight the background. 




Thanks for looking & check in on our Facebook & Instagram pages

Abela Artistry

No comments:

Post a Comment