Wednesday 4 March 2020

Imagine - Michelle Van Oudtshoorn

Hello lovely Dusty Attic fans



Today I have created a male layout for you - I love using cogs and clocks for a masculine layout. Here is what  have created


One thing I love about Dusty Attic chipboard is the amount of different products you can use on them. Today I have used embossing powders to colour my chipboard.

 I just love how embossing chipboard looks so amazing - almost makes it look like metal, don't you think?
I have used two different types of embossing powders . 
I have used Stamperia Time Machine paper for this layout, and then added cogs - also layering these to give them dimension. I have used the Dusty Attic Clockworks #2 stencil in the top left and bottom right corners of the layout, and then rubbed over some ink over the texture paste to pop the stencilling.

These are the products I have used:

 DA1757

Thanks for visiting. Until next time, happy scrapping.





















No comments:

Post a Comment