Thursday 9 January 2020

Picture Perfect - Michelle Van Oudshoorn - January Mood Board Inspiration

Hello Dusty Attic fans

Today I am up on the blog with a take on this month's cheerful and delightful January moodboard

Isn't this lovely? So bright and happy! I have done a layout with some photos of my daughter. Here is my take on the January moodboard

I have started with some stenciling on the background paper using the Dusty Attic Creative Script stencil . Using the smaller frame from the Floral Frame Set #2, and colouring this with the Creative Expressions Gilding polish, and adhered this to the page. I have used the wooden grain frames from the Frame Medley, and painting these with pale yellow paint.

I adhered these frames to the floral frame, before adding fussy cut flowers and mini leaves, and tucking in a mini clock painted with yellow paint.

I have painted the butterfly, and then bent the wings up slightly before adhering to the frame.

The title Picture Perfect is also painted with Creative Expressions Gilding polish.

I have then finished off the layout by brushing on some dry yellow pastels around the photos and flowers and over the stenciling.

These are the products I have used:

 DA0508 
Thank you for popping over to visit.

Till next time,
Michelle




No comments:

Post a Comment