Friday 10 January 2020

Memorable Occasion - Karan Gerber

Hi Friends, today i have some new inspiration for you.  This is my first post for Dusty Attic and I have a gorgeous layout to share with you. 

I love the detail in Dusty Attic Chipboard and its perfect to enhance any crafty project. 



All of the chipboard has been heat set with white embossing powder. All except the 
Lacey Pendant Drops. I wanted to bring in some of the color from the photo so i incorporated some tea rose ink into the texture paste. 



 I heat embossed the Decorative frame; the title (A Memorable Occasion) which i cut apart and set throughout the layout, as well as the foliage 2. 



I blended in 49 and Market flowers and added some snow paste to all the flowers to tone them down a bit and make them a bit more softer. 

I also added some tea rose to the smaller flowers to blend in with the photo. 




I hope you liked my first project today and look forward to inspiring you this coming year!

Thank you for dropping by today

Products Used:

A Memorable Occasion Title



Karan Gerber



No comments:

Post a Comment