Saturday 11 January 2020

Altered Paintbrush - Anat Weksler - Mood Board Inspiration

Hello crafty souls!
Anat here today with my Altered project inspired by the Bright & Joyful Moodboard for January challenge.



My altered Paint Brush was rather simple to create and the out come is fantastic due to the amazing chipboards I chosen to use.

I cover the Paint Brush with Finnabair Metalique Paint - Silver spoon, added dry brush of white gesso and finally added texture with Finnamair's Icing Paste - White Gold.
To the Bristles I added Blue, Yellow and White gold.

The Lacey TrimsOrnate Corner #6Geo-Tribal Motif #1 were painted with Finnabair's Metalique Pure Sunshine and rubbed with Finnabair's Blue Lagoon Wax.









The Fancy Accents #1 was painted with Finnabair's Metalique Light patina and the mini Art Stones added to it were rubbed with Finnabair's Vintage Gold Wax.



The metal pieces were painted with Metalique Deep waters paint and rubbed with Finnabair's White Gold.

Hope I inspired you to make one for yourself!









Thank you for stopping by!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment