Monday 27 January 2020

It's never too late - Aleksandra Mihelic - Off the page

Hello my dear crafty friends,

It's my turn today on Dusty Attic blog and I would like to share with you a project I made using lots of gorgeous Dusty Attic chipboards. As some of you know, I enjoy altering different everyday objects - old or new ones, old ones are actually even more exciting as you give them a new purpose and recycle them. This time I decided to alter Kitchen Cutting board and turn it into a wall hanging with lots of Dusty Attic chipboards and Finnabair mixed media supplies.














I first added some Finnabair texture paste through a stencil on my cutting board. Then I colored my Dusty Attic chipboards with Finnabair rust and effect pastes. I attached them to a base, added some rust effect pastes here and there on the base also and then added some embellisments and main composition. After dry I dry-brushed everything with a coat of white gesso to blend it all together.

Here are Dusty Attic chipboards I used for my project:





Hope you liked my project and it inspires you somehow. Thank you for joining me and see you next time.

Have a lovely day!
Hugs, Aleksandra



Aleksandra Mihelic







No comments:

Post a Comment