Monday 27 January 2020

My Sunshine - Kerstin Filou - Mood Board inspiration

Welcome creative friends and happy new year everyone!!


  I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas and a good start to a
new creative year! 

Our first moodboard inspired me to create a summer feeling mixed media
layout.



 As background I used a beautiful paper from the 49 & Market
'Sand and Sea ' paper collection.



some close up's







You
can cover your chipboard with one colour or use paint daubers to
sponge onto the shape, 
which gives an
interesting mottled effect.
I added also
 contrast with
stamping with black ink.


used chipboards 

Wildgrass
#2

Squiggly
Frame #5

 Travel
Icons

Arrows
#1

Drift
Wood #2

Wordpl@y
#1

Mini
Tabs #4

Mini
Compasses

 

 

Sunburst
Stencil

 

I hope I could inspire you!

Many thanks for your visit!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment