Tuesday 24 December 2019

Christmas Bauble - Kasia Salmanowicz - Mood Board Inspiration

Hello!

Beautiful Christmas decorations enchant us from all sides. I also decided to make bauble in retro style. I used to this Christmas chipboard and white pearls, which are arranged in beautiful swirls. Everything in shades of brown and a little bit of violet accent, although a result of whole was very bright because I whitening it with white acrylic paint. 
I found that this effect suits me best. A project inspired by moodboard 


As a standard, I covered a cardboard with a thin layer of white gesso, because during make mixed media I use a lot of water and gesso helps protect surface.

Elements which I glued by using heavy body gel and color with acrylic mediums.
Like I said mixed with water, but the colors were blurred and not so pronounced. Finally, after drying, strongly brightened and splashed in several
places. It’s almost like snow;)) which is very much lacking in Poland, where I live.

This bauble is also my last project for Dusty Attic. It was extremely inspiring andbusy year for me. Thank you very much Jennifer and Jen for the trust, for the
many wonderful products I received. You are amazing and very talented. I hug
you so much!
















Used in this project:

Have a nice day,

Kasia
Salmanowicz





No comments:

Post a Comment