Sunday 8 December 2019

I just wanna make nice things - Patricia Basson

Hello Dusty friends...

With the Year running out at the speed of light, I am sharing my last Personal post for 2019!!!

I created two very textured Tags, filled with yummy Dusty chipboards and different textures from my newest embossing powders! We have puffy fun squishy texture on the Squiggly frames , soft velvety texture on the Broken bits, multicolored awesomeness on the frames and  heavenly waxy goodness on the rest of the Tags!!!



I used papers from AB Studio's Enchanted Flowers collection. Some tags from the Bonus page and two flowers from Poisonous Flowers sheet.

On the Squiggly Frames I used Lava Paste from Cosmic Shimmer. What a fun product and a little goes so far. I just dabbed a little on with my finger and watched the magic appear when heated with a Heat tool. I colored it with some 13arts Olive Green ink. The Triangle frames were embossed with Iron Age embossing powder also from Cosmic Shimmer. Both Broken pieces, Diamonds and Distressed Grid were embossed with Emerald Creek Baked texture: Chunky Rust.













On the Hexagon Frames I used Ranger Lavender Speckle Embossing Powder. I am such a big lover of these multi colored / grained embossing powders for they give the most amazing textures and interest to my chipboard and projects! 

On the background I used Vintage Beeswax and Ancient Amber Baked Texture Embossing Powders.














All my Dusty Attic Chipboard are available from the Dusty Attic on-line store...

























Do the difficult things while they are easy
 and do the great things while they are small.
 A journey of a thousand miles
 must begin with a single step.
~~ Lao Tzu ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment