Monday 9 December 2019

Christmas Snow Bell - Kasia Salmanowicz




Hello
everyone!


My project
is an idea for a Christmas home decoration or just winter and frosty time;). I decorated the bell using a variety of chipboard, which of course you will find
in Dusty Attic store. The first snow appeared in Poland, which is why I felt the atmosphere for this type of decoration.

I covered all chipboard with white gesso, which makes them more durable. I applied an openwork pattern on the base using Soft Gloss Gel. Then I used sisal and other elements such as swirls and stars. I also added clay elements and some metal snowflakes.

The design is very layered, so I had to dry everything well. I added brown and deep turquoise. For this beautifully shiny blue and white glitters. Twine and
gauze in some places. This is the bell, perfect as a gift or home decoration.












Used in this project:




Hugs,

Kasia Salmanowicz


No comments:

Post a Comment