Thursday 7 November 2019

Rust Planner - Anat Weksler

Hello crafty friends!
Wow! 2019 have passed so quickly can't believe we will be welcoming 2020 very soon!
And me already making Planners for the coming year, my first is a Rust Planner featuring some of the gorgeous chippies from the Industrial section.


I've started by adding a bit of texture with Finnabair Black Sand Paste and stencil. After it was dry I created the first layer of the composition using Web Flourish, Industrial Border#2 and some small cogs from the Jumbo Cogs set. I adhered it to the cover and covered  with Finnabair Black Gesso. 





Next I added a few parts from the Diamond Panel and from Cogs #1, and painted them with black gesso as well.




I wanted  my Planner to have a title  and what's better than "EXPLORE", right?!  so I gathered the word from the Blueprint word pack and adhered it - oh how I love this pack!!



The next steps are pretty easy and fun: playing with Finnabair Rust Effect Pastes Set, starting with the Brown.  When I was satisfied with the Rust look acheieved,  I've used the Yellow to give the Beautiful Chippies some shine.
Last step was to add a few metals from the Finnabair Mini Hardware Mechanicals pack.


Inside the planner I used 7 dots papers.




Hope you like it!






Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment