Saturday 25 May 2019

Dream Passionately - Tanya Cloete - Mood Board Inspiration

Dusty Attic 


Moodboard Inspiration 

Teacup Wreath 

'Dream Passionately'

Hello dear Dusty FANattics!
Love the soft colour pallette of this months 
mood board. It is absolutely stunning! Here 
is my take on the May challenge.



Inspired by the soft colours of this mood board I created a Teacup 
Wreath featuring the stunning Graphic 45 Botanical Tea Collection
teamed up with some beautiful Dusty Attic chipboard. I created this
 piece with my Silhouette (design ID 47200 if you have the machine and 
would like to recreate this project, there are some teacup templates 
on Pinterest too, you can check it here.) Some of the chipboard buttons
 and holly flourish have been painted with Finnabair's Impasto Paint 
Mediterranean. The other buttons, heart swirly and title have been heat 
embossed with embossing powders in Lilac Pearl and Merci Beaucoup Mint. 
I adorned the teacups with some lovely die-cut leaves, swirls, hearts 
and butterflies, string and pretty Prima Flowers.





























Dusty Attic Product List:








  Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!

Tanya



1 comment:

  1. Oh my heavens.... it’s true... it’s all paper.. YOU my friend are just AMAZING!!! I told you I had to see how this beauty was created. Well, here I am! Love this lady.... the talent just never ends...

    ReplyDelete