Wednesday 20 March 2019

Trendy New Shoes - Belinda Spencer - Mood Board Inspiration

Hello hello!

It's Belinda here today to share my take on the fabulous March Mood Board.

Here's a peek at the mood board:


Gorgeous right?

Here's what I created:

Trendy New Shoes



Now I wasn't sure if I had any patterned papers to match this colour scheme so I used the opportunity to pull out my gel press and acrylic paints and make my own patterned papers. So fun!! I tore a piece and added it behind my photo.

On my store bought patterned paper background I used the stunning Mandala Stencil with Sunburnt Orange Dusty In Colour paint to add some pretty stencilled detail.



I painted my chipboard pieces with Dusty In Colour Cranberry and a mix of Sunburnt Orange and Dusty Pink. I diluted these paints and flicked some colour over my background paper too.



I coloured the pretty Twine Bow, Mini Heart Button and 'new' with a black paint pen.

Once all of the painted pieces were dry, I layered them all together with my photo and patterned papers to create a really dimensional layout. I love the bulkiness of adding these layers.

Dusty Attic products used:



DA0906 Dusty In Colour Sunburnt Orange







Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today. I do hope you find some time to play along with this month's gorgeous mood board.

Cheers
Belinda


No comments:

Post a Comment