Tuesday 19 March 2019

Fairy Box "Delight" - Tanya Cloete

Altered Fairy Box 

"Delight"

Hello dear Dusty FANattics!
Happy to share with you my Dusty Attic   project this month, an Altered Fairy Box featuring some of my favorite Dusty Attic chipboard.


I have painted this small wooden box, metal butterfly embellishments and the foundations box feet with black gesso and then altered it with 

some of Finnabair's beautiful sparks paints. I added stamp images to

 the box and some texture with a stencil and white crackle texture paste.  

I then randomly added some paint splatters. The chipboard pieces 

have been painted with a coat of black gesso and then altered

 with some Finnabair waxes. The chipboard title and hinges have

 been heat embossed. The fairies have been lightly painted with

 opal magic paint and then sprinkled with some glitter. I then 

adorned the piece with some pretty metal knobs and chain, 

string, resins, rhinestones, and gorgeous Prima flowers.



























  Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!

Tanya



2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning! I love the use of the pearl strands like an arch, the chains, charms, and all the embellishments, even the iridescent thread loops. How were you able to attach the shutters to the box? Also are the fairies from molds you can buy or a happy find? At first I thought it lights up. So that gave me an idea. Love all of it 😍 Very inspirering. Tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning! I love the use of the pearl strands like an arch, the chains, charms, and all the embellishments, even the iridescent thread loops. How were you able to attach the shutters to the box? Also are the fairies from molds you can buy or a happy find? At first I thought it lights up. So that gave me an idea. Love all of it 😍 Very inspirering. Tfs

    ReplyDelete