Wednesday 20 March 2019

School - Michelle Carrick - Mood Board Inspiration

Hey, Hey...
I'm back today with my first impression of March Mood Board!

This photo tells a story of its own!!!
My friend who doesn't have children, 
decided to compete with all the back to school photos on Facebook.

This is James (a Weimaraner) and he's not amused!!


To create the back ground, I used the Dusty Attic Keyboard Jumble stencil
with a scribble stencil with heavy gesso white!


I then dropped the Alcohol inks - Red Pepper and Sunset Orange - spraying alcohol to help spread them.


Using the Tim Holtz big Numbers
 I painted with heavy gesso white
 then spray Colour Bloom mist - Poppy Fields, let dry.

For the Titles I also painted with heavy gesso white.
I fussy cut suitcases, a ruler and locker 
from Kaisercraft paper, found in my stash.

Lastly I added the metal ties, to complete the look!


Products Used:






Hopefully, I have given some ideas!!

Happy Scrapping!
Shells

Michelle Carrick

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment