Monday 18 March 2019

Find beauty in the Everday - Alasksandra Mihelic - Mood Board Inspiration


Hello dears,

I'm inspiring today on beautiful Dusty Attic blog again. Since my last project for you with the gorgeous Dusty Attic chipboards was my "off the page" blossoming Door Entrance with a bycicle, I decided to prepare a layout for a Moodboard project. 


This month's Moodboard has some interesting colors that are usually not my choice, so I was stepping a bit out of my comfort zone here. I hope you'll like it.










I used several Dusty Attic chipboards that you can purchase in their online store:


I hope you liked my today's inspiration and that it brings you maybe some ideas for this month's Moodboard. I can't wait to see your creations!

Thank you for stopping by. Enjoy your day and see you next time.
Hugs, Aleksandra




No comments:

Post a Comment