Saturday 16 February 2019

You will Forever be my always - Julia Ost


 Hello dear friends!

 Today I would like to share with you my new layout inspired by February mood board .




This time I decided not to include my favorite flowers and create a steampunk style work.
This canvas includes multilayered composition where you can find a lot of colours, metallic decorations, papers and toppings. The centerpiece of this work, however, is amazing chipboard DustyAttic that you can apply practically everywhere!
This time I imitated metallic surface by powerds and waxes.













I hope you will enjoy my experiment with  canvas and this  unusual color palette.

Here I used: 

You Will Forever Be My Always

Industrial Globes #2

   Industrial Dragonfly



Warm regards,

1 comment:

  1. Saw your wrok at Instagram and love love love your style. Soooo detailed and beautiful. Woud love to do a tutorials or workshop, but its wat to far, I am from Holland

    ReplyDelete