Saturday 16 February 2019

Cherish the time spent together - Gerry Van Gent

Hello crafty friends!

I am so happy to be back creating after taking a short break, and I loved being able to go to Creativation 2019 this year. While I was with 49 and Market booth I was given some new stunning papers and embellishments from their new lines coming out very soon, plus some Dusty Attic chipboard pieces that I did not already have. 

So today I am on the Dusty Attic blog to share with you my take on this month's moodboard.
PRODUCTS LIST:



Here are some close-up photos...

The Swirly Frame chipboard was used on the layout as follows:First I cut it in two pieces. After that I adhered a part of the swirl on top of the photo (bottom part) and then adhered the chipboard title.
The rest of the Swirl Frame was placed/adhered underneath the photo.







Feather Charm chipboard was painted with Dusty in Colour Cashmere.



I just love the Burlap Stencil - it gives a perfect texture to your 


I cut a small piece of the Swirly Frame to decorate the flowers.



OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:



________


Thank you so much for visiting us today!
Happy Crafting!
Gerry 

No comments:

Post a Comment