Thursday 27 September 2018

Through the Trees - Kavitha - Mood Board Inspiration


Hello everyone,

Kavitha here today to share my mood board inspiration project.How gorgeous are those colors this month?.Just before autumn,the leaves are getting darker and the climate is warmer, I adore this season and all its colors. 


I tried to create a warm atmospheric layout in forest fairy theme using all gorgeous green and brown shades form the mood board.


The large "Leafy frame set " is cut up into pieces and used as branches all around the layout.I have also used some of my favorite foliage's amongst the flowers


The drift wood pieces and wood slices from the new release perfectly fitted my layout,how gorgeous and natural they look?
I have used tones of flowers for my layout including the gorgeous "dusty in bloom" grassy knoll



Products used:

Foliage #8
Leafy frame set #2
Iron garnish #6
Drift wood #2
Wood slices
Dusty in bloom grassy knoll

 I hope you liked my inspiration,do join us to win one of the two $50 gift certificates to the
 DUSTY ATTIC ONLINE STORE.

Thank you for stopping by

 

1 comment: