Wednesday 26 September 2018

Freeze Frame - Mary Catt - VIDEO TUTORIAL (Mood Board Inspiration)






Hello dears! 

Today I'm back and I have a new layout and I
have also prepared a video tutorial to share with you.
My layout is based on our beautiful September's moodboard.





The beautiful
photos of the board gave me inspiration to create a page in green and brown
shades with an autumnal feeling using some of our gorgeous chipboards.



Some detailed
photos...



I used a Maja Design paper for my background. I created some texture by
applying

paper texture paste through a stencil and then I heat embossed the pattern. To
add more interest I made some more stenciling with the ''ABC Stencil'' and some
more paper texture paste. Then, I added color with some sprays.

 
I continued by embossing
the chipboards from the ''Drift Wood #1'' and the ''Drift Wood #2'' with the
Lindy's Gang Bratwurst Brown EP.



The title from the ''Mini Captions #10'' and the ''Wordpl@y #3'' with
the Lindy's Golden Angel Wings EP. Then I randomly rubbed a little White Gold
wax.


I colored the ''Wood Slices'' chipboards with the Archival Coffe ink.


When everything was glued down I added some art stones and glass beads
and made some splatters with white gesso.




You can watch the 
VIDEO TUTORIAL 
with the procedure here.
  

Dusty attic products
used:




Well my friends, that is
all from me today. 

Thank you for stopping by!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment