Sunday 23 February 2014

Aged Terracotta - Heather Jacob

Hello and welcome to Dusty Attic the home of amazing chipboard and blooms 

Heather J. with you today and I am sharing an Earthy layout 
Featuring the new DA design  
Ivy Corners : DA1018

 'AGED TERRACOTTA' 
as many of you know I adore nature and my garden . 
these old terracotta pots are all aged and mossy ,
 but I really love the energy this gives them and adds to the character. 


I added paint to the ivy chippies and to achieve this color I used 3 colors
 Dusty in Colour Gingerbread : DA 0922
Dusty in Colour Sunburnt Orange :DA 0906
Dusty in Colour Hot Chocolate : DA0923
and when dry I randomly dabbed some Black Versa color ink on the edges. 

If you haven't yet tried the DA paint , 
please consider it as the colors are just fantastic.
and I have such fun mixing them to create perfect shades and hues I desire for my projects. 
  

in my opinion these DA  blooms add the perfect touch to my layout .

Dusty Attic items used 
Heart Arrows #2
Heart Arrows #2
Ivy Corners   Model DA1018
Dusty in Colour Gingerbread : DA 0922
Dusty in Colour Sunburnt Orange :DA 0906
Dusty in Colour Hot Chocolate : DA0923
Dusty in Colour Clear Crackle Varnish :  DA 0900
Trellis small : DA 1032
Dusty In Bloom Bridal Veil : DA0805

thanks so much for popping by and I do hope you are inspired to have a play
 with these stunning and versatile chipboard pieces .
www.heatherartandlife.blogspot.com.au 
warm hugz till next time xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Simply gorgeous - from the photo itself, which I love, to the limited colour palette you've chosen, to the subtle textures and those beautiful vines - the whole piece is just perfect in my eyes.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete