Saturday 22 February 2014

December Christmas Village - Helena Johansson



Hi everybody! Today I'm here to share a new layout, using lots of gorgeous Dusty Attic chipboard. 
The best thing about chipboard is the versitality! You can use so many combinations together
 and create something completely unique!



 For this layout I have played with Art Deco corners (DA1007) that I painted with Dusty in Colour, Forrest (DA0919), to match the dark green paper I have as a frame of this page. I then arranged flowers and Scrolls #10 (DA0762), painted white. I have also added Snowflakes (DA0501), also painted white, the perfect chippie for Winter pages! The smaller ones I also covered with Clear Gloss Varnish (DA0901) and some glitter. The title December (DA0200) was also painted white and then with Clear Gloss Varnish. 

And now prepare for lots of close-ups!


I love to layer chipboard pieces, and if you paint them in different colors they enhance eachother!





The larger snowflakes are perfect to tuck into flowerclusters (and can be used on pages that doesn't involve snow pictures too!)



Thank you for stopping by today!

xoxo
Helena



No comments:

Post a Comment